Bike to Bike Radios - Frampton Arms, Moreton, Dorchester DT2 8BB
Wednesday 21 February: 7pm to 9pm in the Family Room
“Breaker Breaker 19, over” …… Things have moved on since the old CB days. Now, bike to bike comms is a reality.
So thinking about getting a radio but:
- Don’t understand terms such as PTT, PMR, UHF;
- Don’t know what to say and when to say it;
- Unsure of the legalities of radio transmissions;
- Interested in bike to bike comms, but not sure how;
- Not sure how far radios will communicate
- What about antenna, radios, helmet headphones and microphone?
Then this evening talk is for you, where we will cover:
- Introducing radios and how to use them
- Training with radios
- Social riding using radios
- Do’s and don'ts
- Legal aspects
- Different types and bike lay out
- We will also cover Observer use of radios and a small part on video camera use.