Advanced Rider Theory Lessons
As part of the DWDAM Training Plan, a programme of IPSGA Theory Lessons is provided to supplement Observer-Led Observed Rides.
All associates must attend all 3 sessions, before being declared Test Ready. Associates can attend in any order, but must attend all 3 before their test.
The training sessions run a 3 month cycle and lessons are provided on a Wednesday and a Saturday to maximise opportunity for attendance:
- Cycle 1 - May/June/July;
- Cycle 2 – Aug/Sep/Oct;
- Cycle 3 – Nov/Dec/Jan;
- Cycle 4 – Feb/Mar/Apr)
An attendance certificate is provided at the end of each session for inclusion in the Log Book.
- There are three presentation sessions of around 2 hour duration;
- Each session covers different IPSGA lessons;
- Each session is presented twice in a month, (Wednesday evening and Saturday morning) to allow maximum attendance;
- There is no Observed Ride after each session, however, this does not prevent you and your Observer arranging to do so.
Book your session here
- Eventbrite http://www.eventbrite.ca/e/dwdam-advanced-rider-theory-sessions-2019-cycle-1-tickets-6085906409
- Events on the DWDAM Facebook Page www.facebook.com/dwdam/
E mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
May: Wednesday 15 May; Saturday 18 May
June: Wednesday 12 June, Saturday 15 June
July: Wednesday 10 July, Saturday 13 July